A Horween® Shell Cordovan wallet is the type of heirloom quality product that you pass down to family. Taken from the hindside of the horse, this amazing leather takes a full six months to tan and process at the world famous Horween Leather Tannery in Chicago, IL. Horween is one of two tanneries in the world that produces true Shell Cordovan Leather, and they are far and away the better of the two. Truly artisan tanned with much of the finishing done by hand and feel, there is no leather like it anywhere, that is why it is one of the most expensive leathers in the world.
It is a pure, vegetable tanned leather (no metals or chrome used) with unique sheen and polish. The slightly stiff temper of the leather will soften and mold to your hand gradually and with character. Our Shell Cordovan Wallets are all un-lined and built with only the leather and hand-stitched Irish waxed linen thread. Not only are the wallets 100% hand-stitched, but the edges are stained, buffed and polished by hand for a rich and natural finish. You will never find a finer wallet.
Please visit www.horween.com to learn more about Shell Cordovan and Horween Leathers.
- Cut from genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan Leather (TANNED IN CHICAGO, IL)
- Hand-stitched and finished in our San Diego, CA Leather Shop
- 4 Slots: one for bills, two for credit cards and one front ID window
- Slim design that is very low-profile and functional
- Hand-stitched with matching colored premium Irish Waxed Linen thread
- Measures 4.25" x 3"
- Lifetime Warranty