Bison Redwood Tote
Our NEW Redwood Bison Tote features a combination of three amazing materials. The body is cut from a domestic 10oz. waxed canvas, both water resistant and lightweight. The front panel pockets and some trim parts are made from our signature Shrunken American Bison leather in a rich Walnut color while the straps, handles and trim parts are cut from stout 10oz. Horween Latigo leather for durability and limited stretch.
Our signature American Bison Leather is tanned for us in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The rich and bold grain is naturally enhanced during a unique tanning process that shrinks the hides. The leather becomes slightly stiff initially, with a beautiful color pull-up that creates an almost two-tone effect. Natural grain variations and scarring is more apparent in Bison leather, but this lends itself to the unique character of the skins.
Designed to be more of functional vertical briefcase, you will be surprised at how much this bag will carry in an organized manner. Made with three full-size outside pockets and a sleek, hidden (suede lined) cell phone pocket. Secures with a top #10 Ykk zipper closure and an internal zipper pocket & organizer panel. All skillfully designed and crafted in our San Diego, California leather shop.
- Genuine American Bison & 10oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas (USA)
- Horween® Latigo Straps, Handles & Trim (8-9oz.) (USA)
- Premium 8oz. Brushed Twill Cotton Lining (Charcoal)
- Solid, Polished Brass (Nickle) Hardware
- Three outside leather-lined pockets
- Full-length, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- Dual latigo leather carrying handles
- Secures with a sturdy, #10 Ykk USA brass zipper
- Hidden, outside cell phone pocket (suede lined)
- Hand-polished and antiqued edges
- Holds a 13” laptop
- Handcrafted in San Diego, California USA
- Color: Black
- 14” x 15” x 5”