Redwood Bison Collection
Our NEW Redwood Bison Backpack features a combination of three amazing materials. The body is cut from a domestic 10oz. waxed canvas, both water resistant and lightweight. The pockets, flap and top-straps are made from our signature Shrunken American Bison leather in a rich Walnut color while the straps, handle and trim parts are cut from stout 10oz. Horween Latigo leather for durability and limited stretch.
Our signature American Bison Leather is tanned for us in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The rich and bold grain is naturally enhanced during a unique tanning process that shrinks the hides. The leather becomes slightly stiff initially, with a beautiful color pull-up that creates an almost two-tone effect. Natural grain variations and scarring is more apparent in Bison leather, but this lends itself to the unique character of the skins.
Designed to carry your full mobile office, or enough room to pack for a weekend away. Made with three full-size outside pockets and multiple internal pockets, including a key-locking CCW compartment. All skillfully designed and crafted in our San Diego, California leather shop.
- Genuine American Bison & 10oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas (USA)
- Horween® Latigo Straps, Handles & Trim (8-9oz.) (USA)
- Premium 8oz. Brushed Twill Cotton Lining (Charcoal)
- Solid, Polished Brass (Nickle) Hardware
- Three outside leather-lined pockets
- Latigo leather to carrying handle
- Two inside zipper pockets and one laptop sleeve pocket
- Quilted back panel with key-locking ccw pocket.
- Universal elastic/nylon holster included.
- Adjustable snap-top for expanded carry
- Hand-polished and antiqued edges
- Holds a 13” laptop
- Handcrafted in San Diego, California USA
- Color: Black
- 12” x 16” x 6”