Our Horween® CXL Horsehide Belts are 100% American Made from American leather. All Horween® leather is tanned and finished in Chicago using both modern day and true old-world, artisan tanning procedures that they have perfected for more than 100 years. This smooth, luxurious leather is firm yet pliable and breaks-in like an old baseball glove, looking better with age. It is simply some of the finest leather in the world.
- Hand-cut from (5-6oz) genuine Horween® Chromexcel Horsehide Leather (TANNED IN CHICAGO, IL)
- Russet Color with heavy thread
- Choose from three sizes (1-1/4" - 1-1/2" - 1-3/4"
- Nubuc Leather lined backing(5oz)
- 100% Handcrafted in our San Diego, CA Leather Shop
- Hand polished, waxed and painted edging
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Solid brass buckle
- Chicago screws will allow you to swap buckles if you desire