Dearborn Tote No. 2419
- Horween Veg-Tanned, naked & natural grain Cowhide
- Horween leather latigo trim & straps
- Refined, polished solid-brass hardware
- Inside multifunction pockets & top brass zipper closure
- Detachable shoulder strap for crossbody wear
- Discreet and secure key-locking CCW pocket & holster
- TANNED IN CHICAGO | MADE IN CALIFORNIA
COLLECTION & DESCRIPTION
Our new Dearborn Collection was in the making for close to a year. We wanted to make this a special collection that would be designed built and made in USA from American tanned leathers.
The Horween leather is a 100% vegetable tanned cowhide, developed to have an unreal, deerskin like hand. Tanned in Chicago at the world-renowned Horween tannery, it is likely the most supple, luxurious leather you will ever feel. The natural grain is smoother is some sections and lightly pebbled in others, making no two bags exactly alike.
The Dearborn Collection features our finest, polished solid-brass hardware, classic yet refined styling in a rich, bold selection of colors.
READ MORE about the Dearborn Collection
CCW Dimensions: 8" x 13 1/2" CCW Opening: 8”
Straps: ” made of Horween® Latigo Leather
Made In USA with function, style and security.
Crafted by hand in our San Diego, California leather shop.